27/08/13 - Boux Avenue Ladies Night

Some of you may remember my post a while ago now about the opening of Hull's Boux Avenue store.  That was a fantastic event and I was lucky enough to be invited to another one, this time at the Liverpool One branch.  Last Thursday, myself and the lovely Laura popped along to the evening event which was in collaboration with local magazine His & Hers for a few hours of retail therapy.  They were offering 20% off all purchases along with triple VIP points and a lovely little goodie bag...it was far too good an opportunity to pass up!







After being greeted with a glass of bubbly (always a plus in my book), we proceeded to have a little wander around the store.  I always love the atmosphere in Boux Avenue shops; the staff are friendly, the stock is really well presented and it always smells nice!  After a browse of all the beautiful things on offer and a few cheeky purchases, probably spending more money than I should have done, we decided to indulge in a little bit of pampering as there were free mini manicures on offer courtesy of Barry M.  I opted for a lovely classic red polish and it was so nice to have someone else paint my nails for me, as I don't have the steadiest of hands!




And let's not forget the very generous goodie bags we received!  Containing a hand wash and hand cream in Boux Avenue's trademark white chiffon scent, a Barry M lip paint in the shade 163 'Little Vixen', and five pairs of nipple petals for those glamorous backless occasions (probably much better quality than the ones I buy for £2 from eBay!), it was such a nice touch.


I'd like to thank everyone involved in organising the event - Laura and I had a fantastic time, and we're so grateful to have been invited!

No comments:

Be the first to comment on this post: