28/07/13 - Blog Birthday

This weekend has been very birthday heavy on here as my little blog is a whole year old!  When I wrote my first post a year ago, I never thought that posting on here would become such a huge part of my life.  So much has changed since that first little introduction and I couldn't be happier that I have a year's worth of ramblings to document everything that has happened.

The past twelve months have been fantastic for me in many ways and not great in others, but I am so grateful to the medium of blogging for giving me a way to remember the good times and distract myself in the bad.  And most of all, I'm grateful to everyone who has read, shared and hopefully enjoyed what I have to say.


I hope you'll stick around to see what's in store for me in the next twelve months!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Blog birthday! and congrats and making it a year! x

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete