22/09/12 - Freshers Week Extravaganza!

Freshers Week fast approaches and I have totally wasted my first week back in my university house.  As I intended to be mega-productive but instead spent a lot of time in my pyjamas, I felt like I needed to do something...useful.  And therefore, for the whole of the next week (my uni's Freshers Week, I know a lot of universities do it at slightly different times) I will be posting a new blog containing student lifestyle advice every day - everything from eating well, living well and of course, getting that all-important degree.  

I really hope you find these posts helpful in some ways.  Even if you don't, it's given me something to do this week and even if just a couple of my tips can make someone's first university experiences a little easier or more enjoyable, I'll be a very happy bunny.

So get ready for the tidal wave of my 'infinite' knowledge on all things studenty!  If you're not interested in this stuff or don't find it relevant to your life, don't worry at all - the normal rambling and unstructured service will resume soon.